Job title: Wedding & Special Events Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
Company name: Bingham Riverhouse
Location: Richmond Upon- Thames
Job type: Full Time (includes weekends) until October 2020
Salary info: Competitive
To apply: Send covering letter & CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 30th September 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Wedding & Special Events Co-ordinator working as part of a small dedicated team, in a beautiful riverside property.
The Bingham is a unique hotel and restaurant on Richmond’s riverside, combining contemporary design in a classic Georgian townhouse. Hosting celebrity weddings to company team building days the Bingham is a vibrant destination.
Focus is on offering extremely high levels of food, beverage, and service throughout the property.
The role will involve generating sales of weddings, as well as achieving targets and conversion of provisional business.
You will ideally have a proven track record in sales and wedding co-ordination in a quality hotel backed up with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. You will be confident in providing show-rounds to prospective couples and event organisers, and as such, have a friendly personality with excellent communication skills. The ability to cope under pressure and in a busy environment is essential.
The key parts of the role will be:
- To ensure that all enquires and correspondence for the events team is dealt with efficiently and on the day of the enquiry.
- To conduct sales show rounds with maximum effectiveness.
- To ensure that all diaries and systems are kept up to date at all times.
- To liaise and support the Food and Beverage team to ensure the smooth running of weddings and events.
- Due to the nature of the role, weekend and some evening work is to be expected.
- Minimum 1 Year Experience as a Wedding & Special Events Co-ordination
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Sales skills with proven track of conversion
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge of fine dining restaurant service, food and wine is beneficial
- Excellent Presentation
- A strong team player