Job Title: UK Sales Support Executive
Location: Working from home, BVS Hammersmith office & at the hotels as required
Job Type: Full time. permanent
Salary Info: Negotiable dependent on experience
To apply: Email your CV & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 13 February 2019
Overview of position
BVS has been established for 14 years as a London based hotel Sales and marketing company for private hotels in the UK and overseas. We have hotel clients stretching from in the UK , across Europe and the Caribbean. Through our consistent growth, we have now established a requirement for a sales executive to support the CEO and Sales Director with servicing the day to day business.
The UK Sales Support Executive will report to the CEO and Sales Director to ensure that all daily tasks and special projects are completed in a timely fashion. The Sales Support Executive must be able to work within deadlines, be willing to learn new tasks, able to successfully interact with hotels and clients, and balance multiple projects. The environment is fast paced and for the appropriate candidate an excellent opportunity exists to develop within this role.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the role requires an ability to work on one’s initiative and ensure effective promotion of BVS and our Collection of hotels in all key market segments.
Key skills & experience
- Good communication skills verbal & written
- Telephone sales with persistence, energy and persuasion
- Motivation and positive attitude
- Consumer focussed & relationship building
- Good co-ordination skills and attention to detail
- Hotel sales & marketing or industry background is desirable
Key Duties & Objectives
- Performing general office duties & sales administration support to the CEO and Sales Director Corporate/TMC and RFP clients.
- Working with the teams to ensure that a proactive approach is taken in supporting clients on delivery of exceptional service. Working to strict deadlines, and managing the implementation and case closure process in a timely manner
- Assist with administrative tasks including scheduling client appointments, scheduling monthly meetings and calls with hotels and completion of month end reports .
- Ensure all important documents from the hotels are on the BVS shared drive.
- Support UK hotel openings working closely with the BVS team on developing the new client pipeline and execution of the opening sales action plan.
- Support the BVS marketing team with updates from the hotels and new content for the BVS Website.
- Assist as a professional and efficient liaison between clients and the hotel sales teams in communications, prospecting and client relationship efforts.
- Maintain the BVS databases across all segments working closely with the marketing team
- Conduct research, Telesales activities & other Projects as directed.
- Complete telesales campaigns as required.
- Attend Sales & Marketing meetings as required.
- 2 years directly related sales administrative support experience.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Telesales campaigns.
- Highly organised, strong team player and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong project co-ordination & communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other business applications