Job title: Senior Event Coordinator
Company name: MGN events
Location: Egham, Surrey
Job type: Full time
Salary info: Starting from £26k
To apply: Please follow link https://mgnevents.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24
Closing date: 14/02/2020
Do you have a passion for events? Would you like to join a busy team that delivers a wide range of corporate events and luxury parties every year? Have you got a background of planning events and working with multiple projects simultaneously?
We are looking for candidates who have at least 3 years event experience managing and coordinating events, with full budgetary responsibility and operational experience. Preferably you will have worked in an events agency or similar.
Everything we do is underpinned by our values.
- We recruit by our values
- We work by our values
- We reward and promote by our values.
We are friendly and approachable. We enjoy getting to know our clients, happy to chat and always ready to listen. We know how to make work fun, but still maintain a professional attitude.
Every individual takes ownership of what they do. We get things done when we say we will and always deliver on our promises to our clients.
Quality, high standards and attention to detail are everything. We never rest on our laurels and are always looking to better the last event. Delivering the wow factor is what motivates us.
We’re full of ideas that are creative, fresh and inspiring and will settle for nothing less than amazing.
We love what we do. Making our clients – and their guests – happy makes us happy too. It’s what makes us want to come to work.
We are a team through and through, willing to roll up our sleeves and muck in whenever someone needs a hand. We often become an extension of our clients’ team as well, an approach that is always appreciated and valued.
Key Duties include:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Creating compelling event proposals in line with the client's requirements
- Constructing and managing a budget
- Management of suppliers and overseeing the deliveries, setup and strike of events
- Sourcing suitable external suppliers to deliver on clients requirements
- Sourcing suitable venues
- Managing on-site coordination of events including early starts and late finishes often on weekends.
- Managing client relations and hospitality at our events
- General administration surrounding the event
Key skills required:
- Senior level experience with a high end corporate or private events background (preferably both, but not essential)
- Hard working with positive energy with a willingness to deliver on time
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Driving licence/Own transport preferred
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Company bonus based on team performance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid overtime
- Company perk scheme