Job title: Senior Event Co-ordinator
Company name: MGN events
Location: Egham, Surrey
Job type: Full time
Salary info: £25k - £28k+ (depending on experience)
To apply: Please apply online via our careers portal on our website: HERE
Closing date: 30 April 2019
Do you have a passion for events? Would you like to join a busy team that deliver a wide range of corporate events and luxury parties every year? Have you got a background of planning events and working with multiple projects simultaneously?
We currently are recruiting for the best candidates to sit on our employee "bench" - For when a position becomes available.
We know the best people are not always available, and when positions become open, we want to attract the very best people. Therefore, we have devised a "bench" - For the successful applicants, will be invited to sit on our "bench" - The deal is, we will keep in touch with you as soon as a position becomes available, and give you first refusal of an interview.
We will complete all the pre-interview questions and candidate screening - and we will limit the bench to a max of 5 candidates per position. We do not expect you to remain in unemployment, but we know the best people are in jobs, and you may become interested when we are hiring in the future.
We are looking for candidates who have at least 3 years event experience managing and coordinating events, with full budgetary responsibility and operational experience.
Preferably you will have worked in an events agency or similar.
Key Duties include:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Creating compelling event proposals in line with the client's requirements
- Constructing and managing a budget
- Management of suppliers and overseeing the deliveries, setup and strike of events
- Sourcing suitable external suppliers to deliver on clients requirements
- Sourcing suitable venues
- Managing on-site coordination of events including early starts and late finishes often on weekends.
- Managing client relations and hospitality at our events
- General administration surrounding the event
Key skills required:
- Senior level experience with a high end corporate or private events background (preferably both, but not essential)
- Hard working with positive energy with a willingness to deliver on time
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong design experience (preferred but not essential)
- Driving licence/Own transport preferred
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Company bonus based on team performance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid overtime
- Company perk scheme