Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
Salary Info: Up to £30K basic and very realistic OTE of £50K
To apply: Send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 10 December 2018
Wildfire are looking for a high performing Sales Manager with a proven track record in procuring corporate clients. The successful applicant will help us to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by being a formidable negotiator and with an impressive network. You will be responsible for maximising our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and increasing profits for all brands under the Wildfire banner. Part of your job will be to work with the Managing Director to put systems in place and ensure they are adhered to. We are a forward thinking company and any individual applying must be ambitious to match our growth targets and motivated to make an instant impact.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
- Building and developing client relationships, earning trust and loyalty and gaining referrals.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Managing Director
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Proven track record in securing profitable accounts and consistently exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven experience in the corporate events industry.
- Adaptability in a changing market
The successful applicant would receive a salary of between £27,500 - £30,000 basic + commission with realistic on target earnings of £50,000 to £60,000 per annum.
This role will be based in our Sheffield office but will include travel throughout the country visiting clients.