Job title: Sales Executive
Company name: Ministry Venues
Location: Ministry Venues – 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP
Job type: Full Time
Salary info: Upon application
To apply: Send covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28/10/2019
Summary of the role:
The Sales Executive is the contact for external enquiries that require the use of the venues. The role is responsible for identifying and generating new business.
An experienced Sales professional with excellent client facing experience that helps drive new business event sales at the venues. They will have a proven track record in sales in a related fields.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supporting and contributing to a successful sales strategy across key market sectors (including; corporate, private, locations and promoter bookings)
- Hosting site visits for sales leads and proactively contact potential new clients to develop business opportunities and engage with external/ internal customers to secure new bookings
- Pro-actively sourcing new business leads by arranging regular face to face meetings with potential clients.
- Successful project management from booking to completion of Event Hire at the venues.
- Ensure that all contracts, invoices and money owed to Ministry Venues is paid and accounted for.
- Attending regular industry specific networking events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Be aware of the key trends in the market and take appropriate action.
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor venues and what business is booking into the area.
- Responsible for up-keep of a client and agents database – updating where necessary on Event Temple.
- Be proactive in putting forward new initiatives to generate sales.
- Managing enquiries on all listing sites and communications with associations
This is an active sales driven role and the successful candidate must be prepared to work hard to assist in achieving high financial targets for the department
- 1 year + proven track-record in B2B sales
- Event management/planning experience (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of meeting new business targets
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse at Director/CEO level (both verbally and in writing)
- Results orientated