Job title: Sales Co-ordinator
Company name: JG Collection
Location: Central London
Job type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary info: £24-£26K
To apply: Send covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 April 2019
This important individual will be a dynamic JG Collection Ambassador .The candidate will therefore need to be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive, organised, confident and sales orientated individual. An excellent command of the English language both spoken and written and strong computer skills. This important office role will enable the directors and sales staff to focus on their roles secure in the knowledge that both administrative & coordinating work is handled professionally.
- Telephone This role is the public voice of the JG Collection so handling calls in a friendly, articulate, efficient and professional manner is key. The candidate will be speaking with clients and hotel partners frequently. Quick thinking, lots of initiative and strong organisational skills are essential.
- Sales Force This role will work hand in hand with Salesforce daily and as such will be the key operator. It is the Co-ordinator’s responsibility for creating the monthly sales and booking reports. Training will be provided to ensure complete knowledge of the system.
- Bookings. Proactively manage and control the process in relation to all Hotel bookings generated including client follow ups with the aim to convert potential Sales and feedback results to the hotels. Sales Force has designed a personalised booking feature with which to enter this information
- Co ordinate any future Exhibitions, Sales Trips, Events and Fam trips. Attend events as and when directed.
- Database & Social Space Data Management, E Newsletters & Distribution, Social Networking. JG partners with Five Star Magazine and uses Salesforce for data management. It’s important for the individual to have an interest in the social space and drive CRM with the directors and partners
- Produce weekly appointment schedule each Friday and distribute to the hotel partner list.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate initiative where opportunities are apparent for the benefit of the company. Whilst the numbers of tasks within the role appear small they are expansive.
This role requires hard work and dedication and would be suited to individuals looking to break into Hotel Sales & Marketing development within two years