Job Role: Sales Co-ordinator, Groups and Events
Company: The Leading Hotels of the World
Job Type: Permanent. Full time office based
To Apply: Please send your covering letter & CV together with an indication of current salary to Tamara: email@example.com
Closing Date: 1 February 2019
The Leading Hotels of the World is looking for an addition to complete the team. This exciting position has been created as part of the Groups and Events Team in Emea, based in London.
- Strategically drives incremental business to our member hotels according to set revenue targets in the following market segments: Meetings, Incentive, Conferences and Events.
- Establishes relationships with existing and new client base, promoting The Leading Hotels of the World brand as well as member hotels to MICE segment.
- Increases group & meeting room nights/revenue to our member hotels by facilitating the processing of group leads; assists and consults clients of our hotels and facilities.
- Manages processes and acts as main point of contact from initial lead / brief to final consumption and follow up.
- Adhere to set standards and 24 hour response time
- Liaises with relevant Managers / Directors, to ensure a smooth as possible and thus successful handling of any inquiry
- Handles day to day office work and follow up in an effective and timely manner
- Runs and files statistic reports on all groups handled with regards to status, revenue, production etc
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the database via Salesforce and timely reports according to EMEA Sales standards
- Supports the Director of Sales with conducting client research and acquisition when appropriate
- Represents the brand and member hotels as well as the LHW business principles and values at various events, including trade fairs, LHW road shows and showcases
- Event support - assistance in overall planning and organization process of Showcases,Roadshows, Leading by Invitation Events.
- Organizes Fam Trips in cooperation with the Director of Sales
- Hotel Apprenticeship, Bachelor or Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management. Previous working experience within the luxury hospitality
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; multi-lingual with fluent English, additional languages are welcome
- Excellent listening, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Quantitative and prioritization skills, plus outstanding organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple accounts and requests effectively
- Cultural sensitivity, internationally minded
- Work under a high workload and tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS-Office, particular Word and Excel, as well as Salesforce.com experience (advantage but not essential)
- Flexible team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest to learn and explore new business opportunities
- Working in a dynamic, motivated and target oriented team environment
- To join a company that is setting the highest standards within the luxury hotel industry and to be part of its success through your contribution
- Full responsibility of projects
- Position available immediately
If you are looking for an interesting and varied position within the international luxury hospitality industry, please direct your detailed application in English (preferable via Email) to the address stated below.
Kindly include your covering letter together with an indication of current salary.
Mrs Tamara Uzeirovic -Manahan
The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd
Cnr Mortimer & Wells Street,
Fitzrovia, London W1T 3JH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7139 4488