Job Role: Project Manager - Logistics
Company: ACA Live
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 DOE
Job Type: Full time
To Apply: Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5 December 2018
WHO WE ARE
ACA Live are an award winning, creative agency delivering memorable experiences that people love, talk about and share.
We are a growing agency that specialises in the delivery of live events across all sectors – our scope includes pop-up events, experiential marketing, roadshows, product and press launches, incentive travel, conferences and seminars.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has an amazing logistics background, leading on key Client relationships, managing the creative response and oversee the project from brief through to delivery.
Working with a Project Co-ordinator and Director you will manage international activations from incentives, conferences and launches for a range of Clients.
- Overseeing the execution of each project from briefing to evaluation
- Full logistics including delegate management, travel and accommodation booking
- Briefing and managing internal teams (creative, production, logistics, video & digital)
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Grow existing relationships
- Pulling together proposals including destination recommendations
- Managing and nurturing junior team members
- Some international and weekend work
- Live event management
- Significant experience in client relationship management
- A solid background in b2b, b2c and b2e
- Strong knowledge of running events overseas and working with DMCs across many locations and time zones
- Confidence in conducting site visits
- Solid experience using guest/delegate registration systems
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail in writing timelines, production schedules and budgets
- A strong understanding awareness of creative processes and production techniques
- £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 DOE