Job title: Project Co-ordinator
Company name: MCI UK
Job type: Full-time
Salary info: Competitive – Dependent on experience
To apply: Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 20 September 2019
Do you want to be a part of a truly global organisation?
MCI is the world’s leading provider of strategic engagement and activation solutions and has been a key driver of innovation in the meetings, events, association and congress industries since 1987.
Through creative live experiences and digitisation, globalisation, brand enhancement and content strategies, MCI helps multinational companies and international associations to enhance organisational performance, grow globally, energise communities and drive business results. With offices in 61 cities and 31 countries, MCI is a leader in driving results with inspiring meetings, events and congresses.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive individual to join our team as a Project Co-ordinator
The Project Co-ordinator is responsible for assisting our Project Directors and Managers in planning and delivering world-class live meetings and events. Working across a number of key accounts in the arts, healthcare and scientific industries, the successful candidate will be client-facing and possess exceptional customer service skills. The Project Co-ordinator must be a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of national and international event projects
- Maintain timelines and priorities on multiple projects and events
- Effectively communicate with clients, delegates, suppliers and colleagues
- Manage administrative functions as required to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of projects and events
- Support team members to successfully deliver outstanding projects and events
- Assist with financial aspects of projects and events including budgets and reconciliations
- Pro-actively report on project timelines and activities
- Always drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery
- Accurate and timely management of delegate database systems
- To maintain quality and adherence to processes, identifying and contributing to their improvement
- To represent MCI UK (and the wider group) as and when necessary or appropriate
Required Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of one to two years’ relevant industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great customer service with a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, with the ability to meet deadlines and multitask
- Excellent time management & problem-solving skills: highly organised, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Work both independently and with teams
- Strong computer skills - proficient in MS Office
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Eligible to work in the UK
This is a full-time position in our Petersfield office to start as soon as possible.
Please email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org