Job title: Programme Account Manager
Company name: The Collaboration Company
Job type: Full time
Salary info: Negotiable depending on experience
To apply: Send covering letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 8 March 2019
Mutli-tasking, detail-focused programme account manager wanted to manage high profile leadership programme within creative collaboration consultancy.
The Collaboration Company is recruiting for an Account Manager with hands on experience in client management, project management and event management. As the lead for a high profile leadership programme and managing in excess of 20 clients including Santander, easyJet and The Football Association, you’ll be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting the job done. You’re great at managing multiple projects under pressure, getting the team organised and supporting the collaboration consultants in the design of new projects and events. You’re an integral player when it comes to the delivery of events and as acting as a face for the company, you’ll hold your own in the corporate environment among some of the top minds in the business world.
We love our clients, we love growing our business and we take pride in being entrepreneurial, which drives our culture. So we’re looking for someone comfortable tackling the bigger picture, yet doesn’t lose sight of the finer detail. We put our leadership programmes, which you’d manage, at the heart of our business and take pride in delivering game changing projects and leadership events.
International travel may be required, on occasions, for this position and travel throughout the UK is expected.
Skills & Experience
- Detail: you’re all over it, all of the time.
- Great under pressure, thrive when managing and working on projects and love creating events and experiences for clients.
- You will typically have a background in agency, events or marketing and experience in managing projects in a client facing role.
- Plus all the usual account/project management stuff (ppt/excel geek, on-time everything, commercially astute, slick professional operator, and full of energy and presence in any given room).
- As well as being a project expert, you have a proven track record of managing and developing client relationships.
- You recognise the importance of your role in our business, yet you see the bigger picture too and are prepared to work outside of your remit when required.
- A clear understanding of how to organise and deliver events with both professionalism and flair.
- A world class communicator, both written and verbal and you have an interest in and confidence to regularly engage with clients.
- Strong collaboration skills, and you love being part of a team.
- Driving licence and use of a car for business purposes.
What can you expect in return?
Excitement, challenge, and an incredible working environment with an opportunity to work with a brilliant team and some of the most sort after companies from across the globe.
Plus, we offer the following fantastic benefits to our team members:
- Flexible working arrangement
- Countryside office setting with all the fresh fruit, drinks and snacks you can imagine
- Summer Fridays (everyone goes home early!)
- 25 days’ holiday as standard
- A minimum additional three days holiday to celebrate Christmas
- Your birthday off!
- Company pension matched up to 3% contribution
- Personal private health cover with BUPA
- Annual discretionary performance bonus
- Life assurance at four times your annual salary
Interested? Then we want to hear from you!