Job Title: Marketing Manager
Company: Altitude London
Location: Westminster, London
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Info: TBC – pending experience
To apply: Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: 21 January 2018
The Sales & Marketing Department ensures it meets the objectives set by the Managing Director by growing revenue, increasing occupancy levels and establishing Altitude London as the premier venue for events in London.
Altitude London is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Manager to support our evolving Sales & Marketing Department, working within the events and hospitality industry. We are looking for an energetic individual to join our busy Marketing Department; assisting our Commercial Sales Director with Social, PR, e-Marketing and content management for our venues.
- Manage, monitor and measure company social media accounts
- Implement website updates as required using our CMS
- Maintain & manage marketing databases
- Designing new collateral in line, liaising with the sales team
- Collating content and drafting external client mailshots
- Assist with the production and distribution of e-comms as required.
- Understanding of PPC and Google AdWords (ability to report and amend, as needed)
- Be responsible for day-to-day admin support
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good understanding of marketing fundamentals.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by Sales Director, other Directors or MD
The above is not exhaustive and other duties not outlined may form part of the employees’ job description.