Job Title: Marketing Manager
Company: Shout About London
Location: London - based in Islington (N1), with some focus in Waterloo
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary Info: £40,000-£45,000 (depending on experience)
To apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2019
At Shout About London we have two huge projects next year, that will grow our team and put us very much in the public eye.
Project 1 – Global Exhibition - Feb-June 2019
This globally recognised production will be held at 26 Leake Street. Our role is to facilitate both the venue operations and market the exhibition.
Project 2 – Launch of Bar/Restaurant and live music concept – April 2019 onwards
In the Summer of 2019, we will launch a brand-new concept bar to the London Market – the first of its kind. This project will become the main-focus for our team (post exhibition) and will be a great opportunity for someone interested in promoting great up-and coming live artists, as well as being involved in the genesis of an exciting and original brand
The role will involve a minimum of the below:
- Devising an over-arching marketing strategy for Shout About London, that will filter down into our separate projects / businesses.
- Integrating with several teams working on the exhibition. Understanding their audience and producing social media campaigns to raise awareness and ultimately increase ticket sales. This will be a high-level corporate-led project, so candidate must have confidence working with senior and experienced operators.
- Understanding our new bar concept. Getting to grips with the unique theme and thoroughly investigating our target audience.
- Producing a launch strategy, that releases information about the project in stages. This must have a relevant tone of delivery, target the correct demographic and integrate with our PR and external marketing strategy.
- Spending time at live-gigs, both on and off site
- Spending time with artists to understand what drives them
- Networking with music promoters, drinks brands, hotels, concierges and other London bars / venues
- Content creation and budgeting
- Brand activations
- Communicating brand messages across all mediums
- Creating partnerships
- Increasing Shout About London’s profile to the general public