Job title: Junior Roadshow Coordinator
Company name: Driven Worldwide
Location: Blackheath, London
Job type: Full Time
Salary info: £23,000
To apply: Please send covering letter and a recent CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 15 August 2019
- To book, arrange, manage and quality assure the provision of premium chauffeur drive services for business and pleasure on behalf of EMEA based clients through our global network of third-party affiliates.
- To book transfer, itinerary based and as directed chauffeur drive services, thoroughly checking and validating the completeness and accuracy of client instructions and updates, and raising any discrepancies with the booker at the earliest opportunity.
- To arrange the supply of the booked service through our global network of third-party affiliates, ensuring that the proposed vehicle and driver are legally compliant and meet our exacting standards, and that a rate is agreed in advance for any non-tariff services.
- To actively manage the chauffeur drive service once it goes live, liaising between booker, passenger, driver and dispatch as required to ensure smooth service execution and effective management of delays, changes, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- To process cancellations and no-shows in accordance with our operating polices & procedures, where applicable informing the client of any charges that will be incurred.
- To ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction by responding to or acting on other phone calls, emails and web enquiries from existing and new clients in a timely manner.
- To support the pricing team by reviewing the supplier invoice, querying any discrepancies with the affiliate, and uploading the information for cross-check.
- 40 hours per week on a rotating pattern of 8 hour shifts between the hours of 08.00 and 20.00, plus occasional evening client events