Job title: Events & Sales Coordinator
Company name: Hever Castle
Job type: Full time
Salary info: £22k
To apply: Send covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 13th October 2019
To plan and co-ordinate events gained through appropriate sales activities, so as to maintain and develop event bookings at Hever Castle & The Astor Wing, in accordance with agreed business targets and optimising quality of service as well as customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Plan and carry out co-ordination of all event bookings taken, ensuring effective verbal and written communication with clients at all times.
2. Plan and prioritise sales activities towards achieving agreed business aims and maximizing revenue by effective upselling of products.
3. Prepare all documentation relevant to events such as function sheets, menu’s, place cards and table plans as required.
4. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
5. Carry out show rounds of the venue at times suitable to clients (including week-ends) with the view to achieving bookings.
6. Undertake all administrative duties necessary in processing, invoicing and filing bookings according to systems and requirements.
7. Liaise and communicate with internal staff as well as external suppliers as necessary to ensure efficient co-ordination of events (chefs/front of house staff/day visitor managers/ castle stewards/musicians/performers)
8. Assist in the maintenance and development of computerized Diary Management System, Kinetix
9. Plan/carry out/support marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, eg advertising and exhibitions
10. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
11. Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Sales Manager and Hever Castle management.