Job title: Event Manager
Company name: Quadrant Events
Job type: Full time
Salary info: Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply: Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 August 2019
The Quadrant Event team love delivering first class event services for our clients. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and creative in our work.
Our passion to deliver fresh ideas and flawless events is the foundation for our success. We are looking to recruit individuals who have the same passion and enthusiasm to delight clients and deliver excellent customer service.
As an event manager you will produce client events from start to finish according to the project’s requirements and ensuring first class customer service is at the forefront of your delivery. This includes the preparation, planning and delivery of events that will exceed our client’s expectations and achieve their business objectives. Our event managers are expected to manage all pre-production including logistics, technical and event content whilst continuously looking for new opportunities throughout to enhance the events success and client experience.
- Build, maintain and develop long term relationships with clients
- Ability to understand a client’s brief and business objectives to ensure the correct level of support in event production is provided
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive and informative written proposals for existing and new clients
- Attend client pitches to present event services professionally and with confidence
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Produce, manage and circulate critical event documents to ensure seamless event delivery
- Research and provide creative concepts that would enhance our events
- Negotiate with 3rd party suppliers in order to achieve customer value
- Managing production and design of all on-site meeting materials in conjunction with our creative team
- Travel on-site to conduct site inspections and undertake planning meetings with suppliers, when required
- Travel in the UK and occasionally abroad to manage live events as project lead for all logistics & production requirements
- Prepare and maintain budgets throughout the life cycle of each event
- Attend client briefings, project meetings and post event debriefs as required
- Effective interaction with other departments, for example creative, technical teams, video production and accounts
You will need to…
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to providing swift and accurate service
- Contribute to conversations with team members and share ideas with confidence
- Remain calm and positive under pressure
- Take pride in producing accurate work with consistently strong attention to detail, seeking clarity where necessary
- Use initiative when faced with problems or challenges, and be flexible to the needs of the project
- Demonstrate consideration and respect for team members
- Frequently seek and act upon feedback, reflect on performance and show commitment to self-development
- Dedicated, punctual and flexible
- Highly proficient in English and Maths
- Computer literate including good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Clean driving licence
In return, we offer a fantastic team environment with competitive salary and benefits package.
Full time and based in Nottingham office.
Applicants must send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE