Job title: Event Designer
Company name: MGN events
Location: Egham, Surrey
Job type: Full time
Salary info: TBA
To apply: Please follow link https://mgnevents.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29
Closing date: 14/02/2020
Do you have a passion for event design? Would you like to join a busy team that delivers a wide range of corporate events and luxury parties every year? Have you got a background in design/creative? We are looking for candidates who have at least 4 years event experience in design/creative positions.
Everything we do is underpinned by our values.
- We recruit by our values
- We work by our values
- We reward and promote by our values.
We are friendly and approachable. We enjoy getting to know our clients, happy to chat and always ready to listen. We know how to make work fun, but still maintain a professional attitude.
Every individual takes ownership of what they do. We get things done when we say we will and always deliver on our promises to our clients.
Quality, high standards and attention to detail are everything. We never rest on our laurels and are always looking to better the last event. Delivering the wow factor is what motivates us.
We’re full of ideas that are creative, fresh and inspiring and will settle for nothing less than amazing.
We love what we do. Making our clients – and their guests – happy makes us happy too. It’s what makes us want to come to work.
We are a team through and through, willing to roll up our sleeves and muck in whenever someone needs a hand. We often become an extension of our clients’ team as well, an approach that is always appreciated and valued.
We are looking for a full-time designer to come to join our amazingly talented team who get to plan a wide range of amazing events throughout the year!
We are looking for a candidate who has a good eye for design, has experience within the event design environment.
Along with a creative eye, we would like someone who has excellent customer service skills who isn't afraid to speak to clients, suppliers and who can manage a wide range of budgets.
What's in it for you:
- You’ll be designing & creating a wide range of events.
- You’ll be hands-on at events, installs & de-rigs
- You’ll be working alongside a fun and passionate team.
- You’ll be hands-on across a wide range of projects
- You’ll be a part of a fun and happy workplace, who have regular team events and socials, in the office and outside!
What the job looks like:
- You’ll be coming up with ideas and concepts for a wide range of private and corporate events
- You’ll be working alongside our Art Director Matthew Strange
- You’ll be sourcing/booking furniture, props, floral and decorations & suppliers
- You’ll be creating inspirational mood boards & visuals for our clients
- You’ll be adding ideas and costs to proposals while working in a budget
- You’ll be hands-on at events
- You’ll communicate and present with clients
- You’ll be involved within the Operations department team
What you will look like:
- You will possess a great “can-do” attitude.
- You will be hungry to succeed and develop your creativity skills
- You will be able to use the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You will be able to use CAD
- You will be able to work at our offices in Egham, Surrey
- You will be able to prove that you are passionate & creative
- You will be good fun, and not take yourself too seriously
Desirable but not essential:
- Love all things creative!
- Interested in CAD Software
- Have access to a car/have a driving licence
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Company bonus based on team performance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid overtime
- Company perk scheme