Job title: Event Co-ordinator
Company name: Quadrant Events
Job type: Full time
Salary info: Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply: Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 August 2019
The Quadrant Event team love delivering first class event services for our clients. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and creative in our work.
Our passion to deliver fresh ideas and flawless events is the foundation for our success. We are looking to recruit individuals who have the same passion and enthusiasm to delight clients and deliver excellent customer service.
As an Event Coordinator for Quadrant Events you will oversee all aspects of delegate management from initial contact through to post event feedback. You will support the project team with delivering logistical services for client events from start to finish according to the event requirements. Take full responsibility for the event help line, e-mail account, registration websites and delegate journey whilst continuously looking for new opportunities and innovations to improve the client and delegate experience. You will support the event manager onsite through delegate, venue and logistical management.
- Build, maintain and develop long term relationships with clients
- Work with the Event Managers to understand their events, apply the correct level of support in both delegate and event logistics
- With training, enthusiasm to build delegate websites and manage full data system
- Travel in the UK and occasionally abroad to manage the delegate registration desk, delegate movements and to support the Event Manager with all logistical event requirements
- Generic event administration, creative research and limited amount of venue sourcing
- Assist in the research for the preparation of comprehensive and informative written proposals
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The potential to manage smaller logistical events and complete site inspections under the supervision of the Event Managers
- Attend client briefings, project meetings and post event debrief as required
You will need to…
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to providing swift and accurate service
- Contribute to conversations with team members and share ideas with confidence
- Remain calm and positive under pressure
- Take pride in producing accurate work with consistently strong attention to detail, seeking clarity where necessary
- Use initiative when faced with problems or challenges, and be flexible to the needs of the project
- Demonstrate consideration and respect for team members
- Frequently seek and act upon feedback, reflect on performance and show commitment to self-development
- Dedicated, punctual and flexible
- Highly proficient in English and Maths
- Computer literate including good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Clean driving licence [preferable but not essential]
Full time and based in Nottingham office.
In return, we offer a fantastic team environment with competitive salary and benefits package.
Applicants must send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE