Job title: Director, Client Experience
Company name: Aspect Limited
Job type: Full time
Salary info: Competitive
To apply: Send covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Lisa Mason via LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-mason-baa7bab/
Closing date: 30 June 2019
Job code: DoCE
Established in 1997, Aspect is a live experience, multi-channel communications, training and coaching agency supporting over 30 global brands.
They focus on Inspiring Business Performance by creating moments in time that engage, celebrate, excite, motivate and lead in a powerful and stimulating way with the goal of changing behaviour by capturing hearts and minds.
Their ambition is to be globally renowned for audience inspiration and ability to resolve communication challenges.
They deliver creative exciting solutions using a combination of core products and services, which include events, video, training, investor relations activities, creative media and communications consultancy.
Aspect is growing and they are looking for talented people who want to be a part of that growth.
Job Purpose Summary:
This is a commercial role working alongside the CEO to create and define the strategy for Aspect Communications. This person will lead and motivate a team to deliver projects globally making sure that opportunities for growth and profitability are maximised.
- Working alongside the CEO, drive the strategic development of the company.
- Take the overview position on all projects and offer advice and guidance to all teams as required (in-house and freelance).
- Leading on new business enquiries and putting together pitch winning propositions (developing and presenting the proposals), cultivating relationships out of them.
- Lead and manage large project teams to deploy events across the world. Maintain an overview position on all project activities.
- Develop the skills of the internal team and ensure their time is efficiently planned and assigned.
- Ensure excellence in all (B2B) client communication and handling throughout the client lifecycle.
- Have a commercial overview of every project including minimum margin management, budget sign off and upselling and growth.
- Ensure repeat business is secured annually.
- Develop best practice and processes in client delivery that exceeds industry standards.
- Inspire, challenge and energise all Aspect team members.
Skills and experience necessary for the role
- Previous experience working in a production agency where the focus has been around inspiring business performance.
- You will have previously created a vision and strategy and implemented that with success.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and knowing what is needed to deliver will be critical as will knowing how to lead and inspire a team who are key to the project delivery.
- You will absolutely need to understand the creative process and be able to identify opportunities for growth whether via existing clients or new.