Job Title: Designer
Company: Lime Blue Solutions
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Info: Dependent on experience
To apply: Send CV and covering letter to Nicola Miller at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 18 January 2019
Lime Blue Solutions is an event management and design agency based in Maidenhead, Berkshire offering bespoke creative solutions for a corporate client base across a wide variety of sectors from pharmaceutical to retail.
We are looking for a motivated designer who is comfortable taking on projects from inception to delivery including event and exhibition design, digital and web design, corporate branding and print production. You will also be responsible for our own web and registration system.
The ideal candidate should have at least three years’ experience and should have the following skills set:
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to design creatively and accurately
- a proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- efficient in the use of PowerPoint
- experienced in using WordPress
- proven experience of working within the event and/or digital industries
- confidence to be client facing and comfortable with presenting if required
- ability to work under pressure and be used to working to deadlines whilst consistently delivering flawless design solutions
- enjoy using initiative and creativity to overcome any problems
- be able to manage external suppliers
- 3D and animation experience would be an advantage
It is also important that you are a team player as flexibility is required to assist the event management team when required.