Role: Client Services Director
Company: TEN6 Creative
Location: London Victoria
Job type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Competitive with bonus structure
To Apply: Send CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1 Feb 2019
With an unparalleled, diverse team based all around the globe, our combination of creative, logistical and technical production knowledge allows us to realize the most ambitious projects from concept through to delivery. We are total experience experts, taking your audience on a journey to engage minds, challenge perceptions and inspire great performance.
We understand that every one of our clients has a unique story to tell, and our team of production, design and content experts is committed to creating one-of-a-kind, bespoke events and campaigns that communicate your messages, your way. At TEN6 Creative, we give you the power to dream bigger – connecting people, creating experiences, inspiring greatness.
We are looking for a client focussed Client Services Director to manage both sales and account management of our growing creative live events agency. This person will be no stranger to the live events industry and will be comfortable identifying new clients by setting meetings, networking and selling TEN6 services to support our continued development. Previous event industry experience is essential.
The prime function of this role is to proactively and profitably grow our business. We are looking for someone who can expand our existing database of clients whilst maximising profits and developing accounts. Supported by a strong team of like-minded creatives, the role will manage the end to end account process either by managing their own account, or supporting the assigned Account Manager to achieve client success.
To ensure a high-quality service is provided to all new and existing clients, information and quotes should be delivered on time and on budget, delivery of promises and contracted events should be consistent and should lead to successful account management.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the events and live experiential industry, having been involved in both sales and account management over the last five to ten years and can excel in lead generation.
Your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Proactively identify new opportunities for the business to explore and support where necessary.
- Effectively communicate our brand, have a solid understanding of where enquiries and events sit, so we can offer the best service for clients
- To achieve sales target through one’s own initiative, client retention and as directed by the CEO.
- Day to day management of client services team to include account managers, sales and marketing managers and indirect management of creative and design team during both pitches and actual work flow.
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other departments.
- Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth.
- Leading multiple projects at once and ensuring strong integration across the Company.
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives.
- Strategic point of contact for senior clients and establishing strong relationships.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of key competition and their strengths and weaknesses.
- To produce a weekly sales pipeline report outlining key achievements and performance to target outlining sales activity as defined by CEO.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Proactive and self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Strong team player with good communicational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- Computer literate, including full Microsoft Package
- Confidence in senior level client discussions
- Minimum five years sales and account management experience
- Exceptional new business and client facing skills
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creative, personable and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural communicator and conversation starter
- An organised, professional candidate with a willingness to learn
- Excellent IT skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Keynote etc.)
- A candidate who has a passion for the live events industry
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
LOCATION: Victoria, London