Job Role: Bookings Manager
Company: Lick Me I'm Delicious
Location: Chalgrove, Oxford
Salary: £26K - £28K DOE
Job Type: Full time
To Apply: Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st January 2019
We are looking to recruit an incredible event Bookings Manager to join us at our wonderful offices in Chalgrove, Oxford.
Lick Me I’m Delicious have a reputation in the industry as one of the leading suppliers of food installations for corporate and private events. Our machines are all designed and built in-house then hired out to around 250 events per year. You can visit the website here: www.lickmeimdelicious.com which will give you a flavour of the contraptions we offer.
As Bookings Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all enquiries within the business from booking to event completion, ensuring a consistently high rate of conversion. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be acting as the primary client liaison, pre and post event, disseminating all relevant event information throughout the business.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience working in a similar role - Bookings & Events Manager, Sales & Events Manager or Events Co-ordinator
• Confident in building relationships with colleagues and clients
• Excellent organisational skills
• A passion for delivering the perfect client experience
• An intelligent approach to sales with a drive to achieve conversion targets
• An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
• A fun and engaging personaility
What we are offering:
• Competitive annual salary
• Progression opportunities - we encourage our employees to progress and grow within their role
• Company benefits - company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, various incentive activities throughout the year, Summer & Christmas parties
• Fun, young, dynamic working environment
£26,000 - £28,000 DOE
Send us a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com