Job Title: Audio Visual Project Manager
Company: QEII Centre
Location: QEII Centre, Westminster, London
Job Type: Full time
Salary Info: £32K - £34K
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 26 November 2018 @ 17.00
The QEII Centre is seeking to appoint a permanent Audio Visual Project Manager on an annualised hours contract.
The successful applicant will join QEII Live, the Centre’s in-house Production Team responsible for all the Centre’s technical requirements on seminars, conferences, conventions, press conferences and exhibitions; primarily within the Centre and at other venues as required.
You will need to come from a live events background with the relevant hands-on knowledge and experience of the technical and AV set-up for a range of event types. Reporting to the Senior Audio Visual Project Manager.
Representing the Centre’s ethos and ethics along with ensuring all clients and their guests receive outstanding, award winning service ensuring all visitors leaving the Centre wish to return.
- Outstanding written communications skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Event AV Production skills.
- Ability to manage both client and departmental budgets.
- Ability to produce and negotiate client quotations.
- Experience of EBMS database or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have a competent knowledge of AutoCAD, that will enable you to achieve the following:
- Produce technical CAD drawings which the Project Management department can understand, and Technicians can understand and rig from
- Receive, understand and interpret our clients AutoCAD drawings that may be sent in for their event.
- Manipulate existing AutoCAD drawings that may need adjusting
For more details, download the full job description here: AV Project Manager JD Oct 18
The job description and details of the QEII Centre standard competencies against which all applications will be sifted can be found on our website www.qeiicentre.london